DMIT-Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Test
DMIT is a combination of 2 different science and concept. Dermatoglyphics and Multiple Intelligence. It is an inborn intelligences assessment system in corporating multiple intelligences through dermatoglyphics. The system is developed based on research data from scientists and medical experts in Genetics, Embryology, Dermatoglyphics, Neuroscience and Pediatric Psychology through methods of observation, records, comiParison and summarization in combination with clinical experience. An individual’s personality traits, learning potential, creative thinking and multiple intelligences can be discovered via different dermatoglyphic types.
There are 3 important parts of DMIT.
- Explaining what is DMIT and Why it is required – Creating Awareness.
- Taking finger prints and getting analysis done at company Head office.
- Interpretation of the report – Counselling.
1.For parent & child
- To understand and develop an effective way to interact with your child based on their inborn communication style
- To lessen misunderstanding of parents of their children by knowing their inborn character
- To recommend parents to place their child in courses or pre-school where its curriculum suits the child’s inborn learning style.
- To eliminate the “trial and error” situation when parents send their child to a certain class (eg. art class or music class) without knowing if the child is capable to comprehend
- Every child is unique and possess different inborn talents
- To give parents an insight into their child and to guide them effectively to the talents they possess
- To give parents an insight into their child and to groom them effectively to the talents they possess
- To enable parents to focus on their child’s strength and to eliminate the “guessing game” on their talent
- The Aptitude assessment report can be used as a guideline for the child and parents to refer to when choosing a university major that will best suit the child’s inborn abilities and potential
- After graduation, the dermatoglyphics report will again be helpful in giving recommendation to choose their career path
2.For educational institutions (schools)
- Establish the multiple intelligence database of their students
- Elevate the quality of education and image of the school
- Divide the students into different “talent classes” according to their learning abilities
- Build up a good reputation among education institutions
- Dermatoglyphics technology is adopted by many education institutions in countries to evaluate their student and also as a marketing tool to increase their enrollment.
3.For tutors and teachers
- Understand the character of each child in a much shorter period
- Assist in communication with parents
- Teach their pupils according to their abilities
- Enable company to discern suitable candidates with ability
- Facilitate efficient communication and effectiveness at work
- Allow management to predominate human resources distribution assuredly
Human resource is perhaps the most valuable asset of a corporation. Choosing the right talent especially for an important position is vital as it impacts not only time but also resources. Contrary to other popular psychometric test which can be manipulated, Dermatoglyphics truly reflects one’s natural talent (inborn strength), something that human resource personnel is looking for:
- To reduce the turnover of employees
- To get the “right person for the right job”
- To improve the overall efficiency in recruitment
- To assist human resource management in character-potential profiling and effective communication
- To reduce the cost of human resource department such as head-hunting and opportunity cost lost in wrong candidate selection