FAQ's for DMIT
FAQ's for Career Guidance
It is an Intelligent Quotient.
IQ test measures Intellectual capacity of an individual.
- Acuity Skill
- Spatial Reasoning
- Numerical Reasoning
- Verbal Ability
- Analytical Reasoning
- Mechanical Reasoning
FAQ's for Emotional Intelligence
- Professional and personal development
- Training and coaching (for ex… leadership, teamwork, performance management, stress, communication, people-skills for project management, etc)
- Selection, talent management
- Pre/Post assessment and research
FAQ's for Employee Assesment
- Helps in selecting right candidate.
- Profiles individual's strength areas in the area of management.
- Identifies training and development areas.
- Talent maximization.
FAQ's for Structure of Intellect
It is very useful and the only effective tool for L.D.
SOI is a broad-spectrum test measuring 27 different abilities.
You gain information about which of the 27 learning abilities are undeveloped
- You see which abilities are developing
- You receive a plan for correcting deficiencies
- Learning disabilities are defined as the absence of learning abilities.
- SOI diagnostics tell you which learning abilities are deficient
- SOI diagnostics tell you how to correct deficiencies by teaching through strengths